Basil Plants

Fungicide on Herbs

I accidentally used the wrong spray on my Basil and coriander plants. I used Bayer Garden Fungus Fighter Disease control when I thought I was using their Organic Bug Fee to get rid of aphids. Just grabbed the bottle without looking! Will they be really unsafe to use in cooking now? Many thanks.

Wash the basil carefully and it should be just fine.
Always read the labels and adhere to any instructions of the product you are using.
Most products have a consumer information contact and will be happy to answer product questions.

Neem OIl is a safe product to use in your garden next time you need a fungicide. It works as both an insecticide and fungicide, is safe for people, pets and bees!

Here is a link with more information.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Basil Plants