What's your question? Ask

Garden Pest Control


Zone Argentina | Mayz added on January 29, 2017 | Answered

Is this a fungus? How can I treat it?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on January 29, 2017

I think what you're seeing are scale insects, possibly mealybugs, a type of scale insect that are usually white. These are unusual-looking insects that glue themselves to plant stems and leaves and feed on them. Please see these articles for advice:


Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Garden Pest Control
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert