Herb Gardening

Freezing Fresh Herbs

I have grown fresh herbs for the first time this year, and I wanted to know if I could pick them and freeze them for later use. I am single and don't use them fast enough and I don't want to lose them. I have enjoyed them so much. I was always afraid of trying for fear of not knowing what to do, but being on your site showed me I could.

We are glad to hear that you decided to grow your own herbs and that our information helped you with that. It is our goal to make gardening easy for everyone. :)

As an answer to your question on freezing herbs, yes, you can freeze them. It is an excellent way to keep herbs. This article will help you with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/hgen/freezing-herbs.htm

00
Here are more questions about Herb Gardening