Forked Hoe

Anonymous added on November 12, 2012 | Answered

Does anyone know were I can buy a heavy duty, long handled forked hoe/cultivator in Sydney? I need it to till my vegetable garden and break up the clods. Thanks.

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on November 13, 2012

I would suggest performing a local search in your area for retailers. If you need more info on tilling the garden, this article should help:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Soil

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.