Forcing Blooms on Zinnias

I have planted 600 Bernatex giant zinnia and want the blooms to cut for my daughter's wedding July 21st. Help!! I pray over them every day HAHA. I have thought about pinching but don't want to delay blooming and as I have 600 seeds, don't really need more blooms just want blooms by the 20th to cut. I have also planted 60 gallon pots to give away as gifts. Some leaves are getting holes so I have moved pots away from other perennials. I usually use fish emulsion as a fertilizer but will use 15-30-15 every 7 days for the next 3 weeks. The plants are 2.5 feet tall now. Yikes, I am afraid I may have to buy flowers for the wedding after all! Any hints that may help?

The only thing I can think of that may help with the blooming is adding more phosphorus, either by using a bloom plus fertilizer or bone meal.

Here are more questions about Zinnias