Environmental Problems

Flooding in Garden

JNicklin added on February 4, 2018 | Answered

After rainy snowy weather parts of my garden gets flooded. What can I do to stop this happening?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on February 4, 2018

You can install, what is called, a French Drain. This is nothing more then a corrugated pipe or drain that is trenched and graveled on top. This allows water to flow through and out of the area much better. Just check with local laws and regulations before digging and moving water from your property.

Here is a link to more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/yard-drainage-problems.htm

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Environmental Problems

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.