What's your question? Ask

Fertilizer

Q.First Time Gardener And Using Earth Juice

Zone 43055 | Anonymous added on May 9, 2021 | Answered

Hello! I am a first time gardener, and my friend suggested I order Earth Juice to use with my flowers and garden. I have to admit I am a little overwhelmed at how to use them properly. I have a small garden, 5 different types of veggies. I also have 2 blueberry bushes, indoor foliage, and flowers outdoor. I bought Bloom, Catalyst, Grow, and Microblast. Can I mixed these all together, or do they need to be used separately? It seems like I would use the lowest amount, but the Feed chart is hard for me to understand. Any help would be appreciated!

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
GKH_Susan

I couldn't find all of these products to comment on how to use them. The Catalyst should be used in conjunction with an N-P-K product. Microblast is used in addition to your regular fertilizer to ensure the plants are getting the proper micronutrients. Just follow the instructions on each of the packages. They will instruct you on their proper use. Just don't overdo on the fertilizer products. It's better to use too little than too much.

00

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

here are more questions about...
Fertilizer
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert

OK