Pear Trees

Fire Blight

I have pear trees that have fire blight. I had them professionally pruned last fall. As we approach spring, I would like to spray the tree to control/reduce the fire blight. There are expensive services that will provide this, or I can attempt to do this myself. However, I am unable to locate the chemicals I would need to use and any guidance on how to apply it to the trees. I am also concerned with all the plants below and surrounding the tree. How might they be impacted when spraying the trees? Any advice will be greatly apprecatied. Thanks.

You should be able to find copper fungicide spray at a local plant nursery or a farm supply store. The impact on nearby plants should be minimal as this is a fungicide and should only affect fungus.

00
Here are more questions about Pear Trees