Ornamental Grasses

Fiber Optic Grass

normalh added on July 3, 2017 | Answered

Hello, I have a fiber optic plant on my balcony which gets about 3 hours of sun in the mornings. I notice the silvery flowers aren't blooming - it was in bloom when I bought it. Does this mean it won't bloom again this year? Or should I be cutting it back? I keep it quite moist. Thank you, Norma

Water to keep the fiber optic grass moist at all times. Don’t allow the soil to dry out or the plant will turn brown and may die. If you choose to grow the plant in water, place the pot so that the surface of the water remains within 2 inches of the surface of the soil.

Prune a lanky fiber optic grass plant with garden snips. Clip it back as far as you like and it will return.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/foliage/fiber-optic-grass/growing-fiber-optic-grasses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Ornamental Grasses