Fertilizer

Fertilizing Plants

Can I fertilize with 10-52-10, then water, then fertilize with 15-15-30, then water and repeat (diluted)? I cannot get the fertilizer I need: 10-30-20.

Rather than trying to mix, I would just go with the 10-52-10. Too much fertilizer can harm a plant as much as too little. Instead, try adding some potash for the extra potassium and leave it at that. Guidelines for fertilizer are just that, guidelines. So if you are close to the mix they recommend, you will be fine. If you have not done so already, I would get your soil tested. This will tell you more about what your soil needs and lacks, and you can adjust that according to your plants' needs. Here is more info on that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/testing-soil.htm

00
Here are more questions about Fertilizer