rick9748 added on May 13, 2015 | Answered

I am brewing a compost tea for the first time this year. Found recipe on Healthy Vegetable Gardening - sounds like a rich mixture. They say to use weekly at 1/2 strength. I am wondering what other fertilization I should do. Any info. will be appreciated. Thanks Rick

Different plants have different fertilizer requirements so it would be difficult for me to answer this question without knowing the plants in question that you are fertilizing. I also do not know the contents of your compost tea, however, compost tea typically makes an excellent all-purpose fertilizer. I would not recommend pursuing additional fertilization in conjunction with your compost tea regimen because then you would run the risk of over-fertilizing your plants.

For more information on compost tea, please visit the following links:

Here are more questions about Fertilizer