Exotic Angel Plants

Exotic Angel Plants

I am doing a science project for school and I was wondering how much I should water my exotic angel plants. I am watering them with different types of water and I just didn't know how much to water them.

Angel Plants are actually a brand that sells many unusual exotic plants. If you have the name of the specific type of plant, we can better give you advice on the kind of watering it needs. If you can't find the name, you can either send us a picture or describe it, and we should be able to identify it for you. That being said, most of the plants they sell need to be watered when the top of the soil feels dry to the touch. Also make sure that there is good drainage and that the plant is not in standing water.

Here are more questions about Exotic Angel Plants