Eucalyptus Tree

Eucalyptus Tree

I have a eucalyptus tree that is two years old and it is planted outside. The first two years it grew fast and beautiful. However, this year it has not grown at all and there are not many leaves on the branches. The leaves that are left are not healthy, some are brown and some a pale green. This year I planted two potato plants around the tree and they have spread around the tree. Could this have had something to do with the growth? The tree is about 15 ft. tall. Help!

The potato might have something to do with it, they are vigorous plants that like a lot of water. They could be "sucking" all the water in the neighborhood. I'd take them out of there as soon as possible, and institute an aggressive program of watering and fertilizing. This article might be helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/eucalyptus/tips-growing-eucalyptus.htm

00
Here are more questions about Eucalyptus Tree