Eremophila Biserrata

Temperatures for Eremophila Biserrata

I would be very interested in growing Ememophila Biserrata at my property in Rutherglen Victoria 3685. The soil I have is well drained and clay. Winter temperatures can fall to minus 4 degrees C and summer as much as 40 degrees C. Do you think this plant would survive here and where would I be likely to get seedlings?

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

These plants can usually tolerate a light frost. However, temps lower than 20 degrees F (-6.7 C) will kill most eremophila plants. Based on this, I think the plants should be okay, though a bit of winter mulching wouldn't hurt.

They are also drought tolerant and thrive in hot, dry areas, so the heat of summer should not be an issue provided it's not an extended drought. They're generally hardy in to Zones 9-10.

00
Here are more questions about Eremophila Biserrata