Watermelon Plants

Epsom Salt and the Garden

I was told by an experienced landscaper to use EPSOM SALT on my young watermelon. After the melon vines were about 1-2 feet, I applied the EMSOM SALT and WOW, they are growing and producing melons like crazy. Can EPSOM SALT be effective other garden vegetables the same way?

Yes, studies have shown that the use of Epsom salts in the garden has many benefits including stronger growth and improved ability to take up necessary nutrients. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/epsom-salt-gardening.htm

00

I use Epsom Salts around my rosebushes and also mix it into the soils for our other gardens every year. I only apply it once per season though so as not to create any buildup problems.

00
Here are more questions about Watermelon Plants