Eureka Lemon Tree

Dwarf Eureka Lemon Tree Not Blossoming

I planted a dwarf Eureka lemon tree about a year and a half ago in my backyard. It had a couple of blossoms and the beginnings of a tiny lemon, but everything fell off. My nursery person said I was overwatering it, and it should be deeply watered only once every two weeks in our area. I've started doing that, but now it has no blossoms. I know this kind of tree grows here because I bought it at our local nursery and many people in my neighborhood have successfully grown it. It is in full sun. I also used a fertilizer recommended by the nursery. Any suggestions?

I would try giving it some phosphorus rich fertilizer, like bone meal. If it is lacking phosphorus, it will not be able to produce blossoms (which means no fruit.). The requirements for lemons are very similar to that of limes. If you have not read it yet, this article may also be helpful:

Here are more questions about Eureka Lemon Tree