Dracaena Plants

Dracena Fragrans Yellow Leafs

Dwisniewska172@gmail.com added on January 25, 2018 | Answered

Please help, we bought our dracena few days ago, after 3 days in our house the leafs started turning yellow, I have read so many sites saying what could be wrong but I am totally unsure what is the case here. For the root rotting dracena was extremly dry and the tree feels firm. In case with little spiders I have examined dracena leafs and I didn't noticed any little white spots or eggs. She was placed in a dark spot in the room - could this be the case? I have moved her to little bit lighter spot now. She seems to progress very fast with yellowing leaves. Please help save her

It seems to just want a little fertilizer. You can use any all purpose, but I recommend granular or slow release. You may also want to put just a sprinkle of both dolomitic lime and wettable sulfur to condition the soil.

Make sure that you let the plant dry out almost before watering again.

Here are more questions about Dracaena Plants