Animal Control In The Garden

Dog Path

I have a sheepdog in a fenced yard. Problem, she has made a muddy mess of my yard. She runs constantly around the edge of the yard and has created a huge mud path. I don't have a lot of money to work with. I need a solution for a dog path, some way to clean up the yard, and keep her from getting hurt. I thought about mulch, but I think that may just make a bigger mess and not sure how healthy that would be on the dog's feet. I am constantly mopping the floors, from when she comes in, especially when it rains. Love the dog, hate the muddy mess.

Solid pavers, like river rock or flagstone, as opposed to mulch or even gravel, are a good choice when creating paths for dogs. Not only does it cut down on mud but can reduce digging, which loose materials may encourage.

00
Here are more questions about Animal Control In The Garden