What's your question? Ask

Bulb Care

Q.details for care of bulblets

Zone 7B / 8A | Anonymous added on September 16, 2016 | Answered

When bulb chipping/twin scaling, after the bulblets start to form between the scales, what next? I know you want to transfer them to compost/soil and cover them about 1/2″ with soil. But is this outside, or do they still need to be in a warm place? Do you keep them moist, or is dry all right? When can they safely be put outside (zone 7b/8a)?

Thank you.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on September 18, 2016
Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Bulb Care
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert