Desert Rose Plants

Desert Rose

Pat Steward added on March 19, 2018 | Answered

The leaves on my outdoor desert roses are turning yellow therefore I have to remove them each day or they fall and make a mess around the pot. The plant flowers pretty much year round and I am careful not to over water. Perhaps I am not watering it enough? I live in the Caribbean where it is hot year round - our rainy season is approx. May until the end of October however right now it is very dry. Is it normal for the plant to lose say 5 - 10 leaves every day? Thanks

This could be an indication that it is not receiving proper lighting, lacking fertilizer, or even an insect problem. Can you include a photo? This can help me to see what is going on.

In the meantime, this article will give you a better idea of how to care for these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/desert-rose/caring-for-desert-rose-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Desert Rose Plants