Dead Looking Fuschia

M Baseley added on April 22, 2018 | Answered

My fuschia was full of flowers last year the best its been since I planted it 5 years ago. This year nothing no leaves at all and many of the the woody steams just snap of when you touch them it seem completely dead. What could have caused such a rapid decline?

What zone are you in, and has the winter been excessively cold this year? There are many things that could have went wrong here. An excessively wet year can cause fungal infections.

Any information that you can give me about the climate this past few months can help me to know what is going on here. I'd like to solve this issue as well.

10
M Baseley

i live in the southeast of england very close to coast.the weather was cold in February and then very wet in march,but this is not uncommon for this part of the country

00