Daffodils

Daffodil Planting

I planted several dozen Daffodil bulbs and when they bloomed they were all facing backwards. I searched online for guidance regarding this but could not find any information regarding which way to place the actual bulb so that the flower faced forward. Is there a rule for orientation of the bulb?

The flowers tend to point towards where they can get the most light. I would suspect that if they are pointing away from where you want them too, they are not getting enough light from that direction. Moving them will not help. Take a look at where you want them to point and see if you can get more light in there. Sometimes just some selective pruning to branches in nearby trees can allow enough light in to get them pointed where you want to be.

00
Here are more questions about Daffodils