Tree Problems

Cut Down Tree Keeps on Growing

I recently had to cut down a very large tree in my garden. It was damaging the walls (cracking through) of my house, as the roots were growing to the sides instead of going in the ground. The tree was cut down and then killed with some chemical stuff. Or so I thought. After some rainy days, all around the garden these little baby trees are starting to pop out of the ground. When I grabbed some of them I noticed they were attached to roots from the old tree. The roots are all over the garden. How do I get rid of this tree and it re-blooming all over again? Hope you can help.

Cut off each sucker and paint the fresh cuts with Round-up. The roots will "suck up" the round up and it will kill them. It will take a few applications, but it will eventually kill them.

00
Here are more questions about Tree Problems