Crab Apple Trees

Crab Apple Tee

jmalyak added on May 7, 2018 | Answered

Hi I am looking to buy food for my crab apple trees and do not know what to buy. What company ( brand)sells this and what do I need to know to keep them healthy? Thanks Janice

If your crabapple tree is growing slowly, you can apply a nitrogen-based fertilizer to the tree's root system to improve its growth. Perform a test on the soil around your crabapple to determine what nutrients your tree needs. If your soil already has abundant nitrogen, do not add more to the soil. Over fertilizing with nitrogen results in unhealthy growth that can make your tree more susceptible to pests or diseases.
We don't recommend brands. Visit your local garden centers for an appropriate fertilizer for your tree.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/crabapple/flowering-crabapple-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Crab Apple Trees