Lily Of The Valley Plants

Compost/Fertilizer/Hardness Zones

Darla10 added on April 29, 2018 | Answered

Hi, I'm attempting to plant Lily of the Valley bareroots (again) and was wondering what sort of fertilizer, or compost I should use, if any? Last summer I didn't use any, and the plants didn't make it, so I wasn't sure if that was the reason why. I just got 3 rosea bareroots for Mother's Day, but I'm scared to death that once again I will kill them. Also, I have been trying to see what hardness zone I'm in, but the map picture won't show for some reason? I live in the Southeast part of Pennsylvania. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day! Darla Scott

If you can tell me your city, or zipcode, then I can find out what zone you are in. There is a wide climate range in your state, so it will be useful to know your exact zone.

00
Here are more questions about Lily Of The Valley Plants