Garlic Plants

Companion Gardening

I have planted garlic next to my tomatoes, I heard they work well together so I was giving it a try. But my mother is worried that now the tomatoes will taste like garlic having them so close to each other. Will having garlic next to the tomatoes affect the taste?

A lot of literature says that garlic improves tomatoes' flavor, but it never goes into detail about what that flavor is! From personal experience, I've grown garlic right next to tomatoes and have never noticed a garlicky taste. Your tomatoes should be fine, and they really will benefit from the garlic's pest deterrent abilities.
You can read more about planting garlic with tomatoes in this article: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/herbs/garlic/garlic-near-tomatoes.htm

00
Here are more questions about Garlic Plants