Plant Recommendations

Climbing Vines

I have (2) 7 ft. metal garden obelisks (11" dia.) that are free standing (full sun) in my backyard. I want to plant a climbing vine but not sure what to plant. I don't want a vine that will "take over" but one that will look nice on this obelisk. I am not interested in large colored flowers just because I don't want the blooms to fall on the decking and stain (approx. 5-6 ft. near swimming pool). A small white flower would be nice! Reviewed a couple of vines, but need some direction on if these would be a good choice: Confederate Jasmine, Sweet Autumn Clematis, Caroline Jasmine. What do you suggest?

Yes, any of these vines would work. Here is some basic growing information for both clematis and jasmine vines:, For additional suggestions, this article might help:

Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations