Citrus Trees

Citrus Trees Fertilizer

Freddie Quirch added on June 21, 2017 | Answered

Not sure what my neighbor is using on his citrus (lime) tree besides water every two days, but it certainly has grown and produced plentiful while mine are slow to grow and produced moderately. I have seen him every so often pile up a dark matter around the trunk of the tree and believe this is the secret that he has not reveled to me after consecutive questioning. Its not much, I am sure of it since I am familiar with such. Also, not regular granules of fertilizer. Any ideas? I sure would like to get the same results for my trees. All expert help is in advance apreciated.

This article has information on fertilizer for Citrus Trees.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/citrus/fertilizing-citrus-trees-best-practices-for-citrus-fertilizing.htm

Why don't you have a chat with your neighbor about his tree care? Most gardeners love to share information!

00
Here are more questions about Citrus Trees