Citrus Trees

Citrus Plants Getting White Spots on Their Leaves

SellyC added on October 25, 2017 | Answered

Hello, 3 of my citrus plants are getting white spots on their leaves. I stored them for a few weeks in the garage to climatise them before bringing them inside the house to store during the winter under artificial lights as it is quite dark in winter in Sweden. I don'tknow how to remove those spots. Please advise and next steps.. thanks Selly

This is a mildew issue usually caused by high humidity, or over-watering. I have a remedy that will take care of both the soil, and the above ground portion of the plant. On the spray... if you can't get every ingredient then that is ok, as this is meant to be over-bearing and broad spectrum. It is safe to use on all plants at any time.

The recipe is as follows: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/flowering-maple/growing-flowering-maple.htm

00
Here are more questions about Citrus Trees