Chinese Holly Bushes

Chinese Holly Bushes

Last year I planted two Chinese holly bushes. The bushes are planted within 3 feet of one another. My soil is heavy clay. When I planted them, I planted them with a mixture of soil conditioner and top soil. They both get the same amount of sun. I checked them two weeks ago and they were doing fine. They are about three feet tall. I checked them again about two days ago. One looks fine. The leaves are green and glossy. The leaves on the other bush are brown and crisp looking. What can the problem be? Can I do anything to stop the browning? I live in zone 6.

Have you had changes in weather? Increases in temperatures can cause browning of leaves.
Here is a link with more information.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/holly/diseases-of-holly-bushes-pests-and-diseases-damaging-holly-bushes.htm

00
Here are more questions about Chinese Holly Bushes