Cherry Tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes

I planted cherry tomatoes. They are coming beautiful and red but I have been noticing white spots on my leaves. Please can you advise why is this? I have tied them with a piece of wool. I am not sure if I have not tied them correctly. Where I have tied, the leaves seem to be dying. Please help.

I would check that they were not tied too tight. It may be choking the stem if it is. As for the white spots on the leaves, this can be caused by many things. Examine them closely. If they look fuzzy or like several dots clumped together, it is likely a pest and you should treat the plants with a pesticide (either organic or chemical, depending on your preference). If they look like mineral deposits, then it is likely that from the water. If the leaves are developing brown spots, it could be a fungus and treating the plant with is fungicide will help.

Here are more questions about Cherry Tomatoes