Charm Hydrangea

Charm Hydrangea

I planted a new Charm hydrangea where it will get afternoon sun. I have now realized that it should have been in the morning sun and afternoon shade. Should I move it? I planted it in Aug. and it is now Sept. In Kemptville, Ontario area.

As long as you can ensure that it receives plenty of moisture, then it should be ok in the sun. However, if you notice that it is not thriving or if you simply feel better by moving it elsewhere, then go ahead and do so. Just make sure that you get as much roots and soil as possible. This article will help with preventing transplant shock shuld you move the shrub: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Charm Hydrangea