Plant Recommendations
Q.

Cemetery planting

Zone Kingston upon Thames | Baloo62 added on February 8, 2018 | Answered

My mum & dad are both buried and have a small area for planting. I have absolutely no knowledge of gardening and can’t tell the difference between a plant and a weed. I am looking for some suggestions of type of plant that would be ok for the grave. It would have to be a hardy plant to withstand the weather and preferably something that crows do not like as Kingston cemetery has an abundance of crows that destroy plants and flowers. Thank you in advance for any suggestions

A.
    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer

This can be a hard one. You may want to go with a native plant in container. You wouldn't want to introduce something that will be an invasive species. That will be one of the few things that do well would be a weed. Depending on your area, there are many different options. Can you tell me about the climate, and temperatures?

00

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

here are more questions about...
    Plant Recommendations
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

Learn More