Insect Pest Control

Caterpillar Infestation

We are in Galveston, TX. How do I get rid of these caterpillars? They come out at night, crawl on the side of house leaving brown trails. By morning, they're gone, leaving an ugly mess on my house. They are about 2 in. long, about 1/8 in. diameter, thin black and with yellow/green stripes. They look similar to Tent Worms, but they aren't that. I haven't noticed any vegetation eaten. I don't see cocoons or tents. We have never had this problem before, but maybe the drought has something to do with this infestation. The only trees we have are palm trees. Please help us get rid of these pests. Thanks. :-)

Not too sure what they are, but perhaps some of the suggestions in the following article may be helpful to you:

Here are more questions about Insect Pest Control