Cast Iron Plants

Cast Iron Plant

My landscaper planted cast iron plants where they are shaded by my redwood trees. This was about three weeks ago and they didn't look very good to me at the time. The points of the leaves are brown and withered. Shall I remove them? Cut off the tips? Will new leaves grow? They are about 18" tall right now and I have three of them all in a row. I thought this was a plant I wouldn't have to worry about but now I am.

To much sunlight can cause the browning of the tips and entire leaves of the plants.
Since they are new plantings they will require regular watering to help become established with good root systems. Once established they will need little care.
I see some yellowing on the leaves and this is generally an indicator of watering issues.

You can prune dead or damaged leaves and these plants will generally grow back nice dark green leaves.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/cast-iron-plant/cast-iron-plants-information.htm

00
Here are more questions about Cast Iron Plants