Mushrooms

Can You Tell Me What This Is?


Linda Karen Johnson added on October 21, 2017 | Answered

I have never seen this before. Is it dangerous. Photo below.


Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
ANSWERS
BushDoctor
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on October 21, 2017

This is one of the many species of Mutinus mushrooms. Although they aren't dangerous they are also, definitely, not edible. A very strange find, indeed!

Was this answer useful?
00
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Mushrooms

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.