Houseplants

Can I Take My Houseplants Outside in Greenhouse for Winter

billr added on November 9, 2016 | Answered

I want to move all my indoor houseplants outside in a makeshift plastic greenhouse. Will this be ok?

It depends. Some plants are appropriate for keeping in an unheated greenhouse during the winter, and others are not.

If you are in an area with cold winters, check the winter hardiness zones recommended for each of your houseplants. Also check the temperature inside your plastic greenhouse during the winter, at night and during the day. If the temperature drops below a level that is safe for your plants, they could be killed by the cold if kept in your greenhouse. Plants in pots are also more sensitive to the cold than those in the ground.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/info/the-importance-of-regional-gardening-zones.htm

00
Here are more questions about Houseplants