Tomato Plants

Damage Done to Tomato Plants by Dog Urine

Dixienana added on July 26, 2015 | Answered

Can I correct the damage done to tomato plants by dog urine? My neighborhood has a few dogs that have been marking my tomato plants. I finally caught them in the act! I can prevent further damage, but what can I do to help the plants? Leaf curl, wilted looking and brown in just some places and the blossoms are turning brown. The plants had been decent producers until I noticed this happening in the last week. I appreciate your time and any advice you can give me!!! Thank you!!! Teresa Nashville, TN

The only way to neutralize the urine is water.

Water the soil but be careful not to overwater your plants.

I also would treat the plants with Neem OIl. Since they sound stressed, it can invite insects and fungus. Neem Oil will help the plant from becoming a victim to these issues.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tomato Plants