Camellia Plants

Camellia Losing Healthy Leaves

I have a small camellia in a pot. Planted about 2 years ago and has been doing fine. I've given it a few feeds over the last couple of months and was delighted to see lots of new healthy growth. I've come home today to find 20-30 healthy green leaves have dropped off. It's been quite hot here over the last 3 days but I've been checking and watering - but not too much. None of the leaves are going yellow and I can't see any bugs in the soil or on the leaves. Any advice would be appreciated, as I'd hate to lose it. Has it just got too dry or could it be something else?

Excessive leaf drop like this can indicate too much fertilizer or a humidity issue. Back off on the fertilizer, especially if it's hot, and mist your plant with water daily to see if this helps.

Here are more questions about Camellia Plants