Camellia Plants

Camellia Revival

I have a 3-year-old Camellia that was kept in a pot for its first two years. It grew well and healthy. During the spring of 2009, I planted it out in good soil, 30 cm from a low wall facing south. It continued to thrive, producing flower buds and many leaves. Unfortunately, this year it did not flower and is shedding the brown colored leaves. It looks poor. It was subjected to severe weather conditions during the winter, and I wonder could this be the cause of the trouble?

This winter was difficult on plants and it is possible that it did not survive. This article will help you determine if it is still alive:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/how-to-tell-if-a-plant-is-dead-and-how-to-recover-an-almost-dead-plant.htm

If the stems are still alive, it will regrow its leaves. Just care for it as you normally would.

00
Here are more questions about Camellia Plants