Calla Lily Plants

Calla Lily Pod on End of Bloom Stem

At the end of two of the bloom stems is a pod (looks like a milkweed pod) with a dozen or so small, round pellets. Are these seeds? This is the first time that I have ever seen this. If these are seeds, can I plant them next year? Do I let them dry as a pod or should I separate them?

Yes, this is the seed pod. You can simply cut it off or leave it. You can also choose to save the seeds by cutting off the dried seedpod and storing the seeds in an airtight container until ready to plant. Of course, seed grown plants will take much longer to grow and produce flowers. Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/calla-lily/growing-calla-lilies-and-care-of-calla-lilies.htm

00
Here are more questions about Calla Lily Plants