Calla Lily Plants

Calla Lily Won’t Flower

kelly blackwood added on May 29, 2014 | Answered

I have a deep purple Calla Lily which I keep as a houseplant. This is the second year it hasn't flowered and now it has started to drip water/liquid from the end of its leaves. Could you tell me the causes of these problems please?

Flowering plants that fail to flower usually have one or two things going on. Most common is insufficient light; the other is too much nitrogen. Calla lilies also require a dormant period. This article tells you more. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/calla-lily/make-calla-lily-bloom.htm
Many plants exude water from the tips of their leaves. This is called guttation, and is usually a sign that the plant is vigorously moving moisture through its tissues. Nothing to worry about.

00
Here are more questions about Calla Lily Plants