Calla Lily Plants

Calla Lilies Were Vibrant 3 Weeks When Purchased and Now the Color Is Fading. How Can I Restore a More Vibrant Color Before My Wed

ding in 2.5 weeks? I purchased 30 calla lily plants from Wal-Mart 3 weeks ago for my wedding which will take place in 2 1/2 weeks. The blooms were a rich burgundy, but are now fading to green. I keep all these potted plant in two garden wagons and roll them out in direct sun for 2-3 hours a day then roll them into shade for the rest of the day. At night, I roll them in the garage, and I water them everyday. I have not fertilized them but have repotted them live at an altitude of 8,000 feet. Is there any way I can restore a more vibrant color before my wedding?

Your flowers are changing color due to their natural aging process. You can keep the plants in a semi shade location and in a cool environment to help slow the progression. Provide even watering and an application of an all purpose fertilizer once a month.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/calla-lily/growing-calla-lilies-and-care-of-calla-lilies.htm

00
Here are more questions about Calla Lily Plants