Calla Lily Plants

Calla Lilies

Vern added on November 17, 2017 | Answered

How many days. weeks or months should you winter your tubers before you replant to a container again. Was planted from seeds I recovered from a lily plant last year 2016, germinated this spring 2017, am wintering the tubers now. If I want to replant in containers, how long do I need to let them sleep? From what am reading I can\'t expect flowering until after the 3rd year so would that be next year or the year after? The tuber at present is about the diameter of a quarter, is that about the size of a normal tuber or should they have been bigger?

I would say at least 30 days, but they can go a few months. Here is an article that will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/calla-lily/calla-lily-winter-care.htm

00
Here are more questions about Calla Lily Plants