Calibrachoa Plants

I have 3 Calibrachoa hanging baskets. When I bought them, they were full of blooms and vibrant. Now they look like they are dying. The foliage has a dried up looking and only a few blooms. I water and fertilize them according to their specifications. My baskets did the same thing last year. I cut all the dead looking off and they do eventually bud back out and bloom later. What am I doing wrong?

You are likely not watering enough. This is common for outdoor container plants. They need to be watered at least once a day, 2X a day if the temps are above 85F. Also, if the basket's soil dries out completely, it will start to repel water. You will need to set the whole basket into a bucket of water for 20 minutes or so to fully rehydrate it so that it starts absorbing water again.

Here are more questions about Calibrachoa Plants