Calamondin Trees

Calamandin Tree

Dbrooo added on March 28, 2018 | Answered

I have a small calamandin citrus tree. Overall it appears healthy. Green leaves, no leaf loss. Some leaves are deformed and I’m not sure of the cause. Unsure if it is pests, under/over watering, etc. Attaching some photos and hoping someone can help diagnose the issue. Thanks.

This can start to happen as the pH swings. I always recommend keeping iron sulfate, and dolomitic lime handy. Applying these once or twice per year will help keep the pH in check, and give it a little extra iron for the times that it will tend to swing upwards during heavy vegetative growth. This article will give you more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/calamondins/growing-calamondin-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Calamondin Trees