Insect Pest Control


Anonymous added on June 15, 2015 | Answered

Where can I buy netting to stop butterflies getting to my brassicas?

    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
    Answered on June 15, 2015

    You should be able to find something at a nursery store. Typically for this, you are looking for a sheer (but not clear) covering rather than a net. They are normally called row covers.

    Was this answer useful?

    Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
    Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

    You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

    If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

    Looking for more?
    here are more questions about...
    Insect Pest Control
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

    Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

    Learn More