What's your question? Ask

Garden Pest Control

Q.burlap covering/tarp for yews deer are eating

Zone 48033 | eag1358 added on April 18, 2016 | Answered

Where can I find and purchase a 6×6 or 8×8 thin burlap sheet/tarp for covering up these plants? I am currently using 3×24 inch sheets that deer are pulling off. I need a big piece so they cannot pull it off!

ED Gennrich

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Garden Pest Control
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert