Building a Berm

Anonymous added on April 12, 2014 | Answered

I have a question regarding terminology. I saw a recent show where to build a berm, the landscapers used 'large, straw-filled tubes' as a base for their berms and then covered them with soil. Would anyone  know the name of this. . . berm builder?

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Answered on April 17, 2014

Tubes filled with straw (or sand, mulch, or compost) used for building berms or redirecting drainage are called "wattles." This article will give you some ideas for using berms in your landscape:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Berms

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.