Citrus Trees

Bugs on Citrus Trees

In the summer months, there are these stink bugs on my citrus trees. They start out white, changing to orange and then black. What spray can I use to kill them? They eat the new growths. Have used white oil, but need to do often. Are there any other ways? Thanks.

I like neem oil for food plant pesticides. It is safe for people and beneficial bugs but very effective on pests that eat the trees. After the tree is treated, the tree absorbed the neem and any part of the tree will be poisonous to pests for a few weeks. With white oil, you must apply directly to the pests, so this can make it not as effective as neem. Here is more information on neem oil: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Citrus Trees